With one of the most sought after positions in the village, offering dramatic views down towards Kalkan and also further west to Patara Beach and glorious sunsets, Yaz Evi is an intimate place that will capture the essence of this special country.
Yaz Evi is translated as ‘The Summer House’. In times gone by people living by the coast would retire to the hills to escape the summer heat and in July and August Islamlar offers cooler temperatures to those on the coast below. Yaz Evi mixes the contemporary style of chic Kalkan with the traditional elements of rural Turkey – the result is an intoxicating blend of flair and panache.
Walking trails along the Lycian Way, wonderful beaches and a visit to the local restaurants await.
A stay here is to be immersed in nature taking advantage of an exceptional house with tasteful furnishings and stunning infinity pool.
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD and CD players
- Fully-equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Front terrace and pool terrace
- Garden with köşk seating
- Swimming pool 8.5m x 4m (depth 1.6m throughout) with ladder
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
- * We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Restaurant 7min walk
- Village shops (Islamlar) 7min walk
- Shops/restaurants/beach clubs (Kalkan) 15min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Reference : STA