Paradis hotel is widely regarded as one of the premier resorts on the island and has an enviable position at the tip of the stunning Le Morne peninsula surrounded by 5kms of beautiful beach.
Luxurious and spacious accommodation is spread out along these inviting sands, there’s a choice of eight restaurants (four of which are located along the beach at Dinarobin), a free children’s club, Spa Beachcomber, a whole host of free land and water sports including the superb 18-hole Paradis Golf Course.
Paradis is the perfect Mauritius hotel if you are looking for beachfront luxury with a choice of outstanding facilities and dining.
- Relax on one of the best beaches in Mauritius
- Dine at eight restaurants
- Consider an upgrade to one of the beachfront suites
- 18-hole golf course is on your door step + privileged access to three others
- Spa Beachcomber
All rooms and suites at Paradis have a opulent and elegant décor finished with fine fabrics and calming colours designed to create a tranquil environment for guests.
All rooms and suites include:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning, bathroom with bathtub, shower and W.C, minibar, hair dryer, safe, international direct dialling telephone, television with satellite channels, free Wi-Fi internet access, complimentary tea & coffee making facilities.
- Non-Smoking Policy:
- All rooms, restaurants, bars and public areas of the hotel are non-smoking areas.
Villas at Paradis
The Paradis Villas are currently closed for refurbishment and will re-open mid November 2018. The images on our website show what the villas will look like when complete.
There are 12 Paradis Villas and 1 Presidential Villa set on the exclusive Le Morne Peninsula. Each villa has a private beachfront garden with access to safe shallow bathing, a gazebo, barbecue facilities, valet service and a complimentary golf buggy. The Executive Villas have 3 bedrooms and the Presidential Villa has additional space with a fourth bedroom upstairs.
The Paradis Villas include:
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 2 of which have beautiful outdoor showers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Utility room with laundry facilities
- Huge lounge with glass facade for ultimate sea views
- Outside spacious terrace with day bed, couch and table for 6
- Easy, safe access to beach and shallow bathing is ideal for children and non-swimmers
- Open air wooden decking with loungers and beach barbecue for al fresco cooking
- Complimentary electric golf cart
- An exclusive valet service available to do shopping, cleaning and breakfast preparation. Available early morning to mid afternoon
- Chefs and waiters can be hired to cook and serve evening meals
- DVD player and coffee machine
- Maximum villa occupancy - 6 guests (4 adults and 2 teenagers, or 4 adults and 4 younger children)
- Villa size - 275 sqm
The Presidential Villa includes the same as the Paradis Villa but enjoys an extra master bedroom and bathroom upstairs.
Maximum villa occupancy - 8 people (6 adults and 2 teenagers, or 6 adults and 4 young children)
Villa size - 450 sqm
Restaurants and Bars
There is something to suit every taste at Paradis, your taste buds truly will be spoilt for choice with Italian dishes, fresh seafood and traditional Creole cuisine. So whether you are looking for a relaxed meal, a casual lunch or gourmet dining experience you can dine at one of the four restaurants at Paradis or the restaurants at the nearby Dinarobin hotel.
Bed and breakfast. Half Board and Fullboard Plus options are available for a supplement. If staying on Half Board or Fullboard Plus dinner is either buffet or daily Chef's Menu, in selected restaurants only, with with á la carte dishes available at a supplement. Occasionally a restaurant may close for a group booking or during Low Season. Whilst Paradis guests can also take advantage of the 4 restaurants available at Dinarobin, from time to time these may be reserved solely for Dinarobin guests.
Dress code: During the day the dress code is casual, during the evening the restaurants prefer guests to be smart-casual, so shirts and trousers (full length) for men.
Non-Smoking Policy: Each restaurant features a smoking area and non-smoking section. Smoking will, however, be permitted in all bars.
THE HOTEL'S MAIN RESTAURANT.
Le Brabant overlooks the beach and swimming pool and has been cleverly designed to offer a number of intimate dining areas. Le Brabant offers buffet style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Open between 07:00 and 10:00 for breakfast, 12:30 and 15:00 seasonal lunch, and buffet style dinner every night from 19:00 and 22:00.
La Palma faces the lagoon and invites you to enjoy an intimate and convivial dining atmosphere. Open for lunch between 12:30 and 15:00, La Palma also offers a few tables on the beach for à la carte light snacks and salads. Dinner is á la carte and by reservation.
• Open between 19:00 and 22:00. Seasonally the beach tables are also available for dinner. Seats 68.
The Blue Marlin, with its striking wood and thatched roof, is an elegant venue. Here you can take breakfast, lunch and both à la carte and daily Chef's Menu, with a focus on seafood specialties. A reservation will be required for dinner. This restaurant has stunning panoramic ocean views!
• Open for breakfast between 07:30 and 10:00, à la carte lunch 12:30 to 15:00 and dinner 19:00 to 22:00. Seats 100.
Set between Paradis and its sister hotel, Dinarobin, is La Ravanne. Here you can dine beneath the stars or under thatched canopies while chefs prepare delicious à la carte Creole dishes - Crab cooked in banana leaves is a particular speciality. There is also a daily Chef's Menu available.
• Dinner on reservation between 19:00 and 22:00. Seats 60.
Blue Marlin Bar
Situated on the terrace of the Blue Marlin restaurant with wonderful sea views, enjoy pre-dinner drinks or a light afternoon snack.
• Open between 07:30 - 23:00.
The perfect setting for a sundower and a relaxed location to enjoy the evening entertainment. Overlooking the swimming pool and lagoon, this bar opens from 10:00 to 01:00 and offers an excellent selection of tropical cocktails.
• Tea and pancakes are served here between 15:30 and 17:30.
Paradis also has a small bar and dance floor which opens on selected evenings between 23:00 and 02:00.
Further choice at Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
4 ADDITIONAL RESTAURANTS
Along with the great restaurants at Paradis, you can also dine at a further 4 restaurants at Dinarobin.
• L'Harmonie - delicious buffets overlooking the lagoon
• La Plage - feet in the sand beach lunches
• Umami - fine Asian cuisine
• Il Gusto - a taste of Italy
After you've enjoyed a round of golf or tried out a thrilling sporting activity enjoy a well-deserved day of pampering at the Spa Beachcomber. Switch off and let go of modern day stress as the air is filled with delicate scents and the trained therapists create a bespoke treatment programme for you.
Spa Beachcomber at Paradis has the following facilities:
- 8 massage rooms including 2 couple massage rooms
- 1 outdoor cabin
- 1 outdoor yoga platform
- 1 Aesthetic room
- 1 hair salon
- 1 consultation room
- 2 saunas and 2 hammam rooms
- 1 relaxing pool
- 2 changing rooms
- Rest area
Great golf at Paradis Golf Club
The course itself runs along the coast below the base of the magnificent Le Morne Mountain. You will enjoy the challenge of having to hit the ball over the Indian Ocean on at least 5 of the holes - in fact it's quite easy to hit into the ocean on a few more of the holes! Paradis offer twice weekly group lessons and a friendly weekly competition which is the perfect chance to meet fellow golfers.
A choice of four golf courses
Paradis is affiliated with a further 4 excellent 18-hole golf courses - Mont Choisy Golf Course (1 hours drive, closer to our Trou Aux Biches and Canonnier resorts), Heritage Golf Club (20 minutes drive south), Tamarina Golf Estate (20 minutes north) and Avalon (30 minutes inland). At these courses guests will enjoy discounted green fees, VIP status and preferred tee times. All four courses offer an excellent challenge to the low and high handicap golfer.
- Paradis Golf Course: David Dutton design 5924m par 72
- Mont Choisy Golf Course: Peter Matkovitch design 6442m par 72
- Heritage Golf Club: Peter Matkovitch design 6498m par 72
- Tamarina Golf Estate: Rodney Wright design 6780m par 72
- Avalon Golf Estate: Peter Matkovitch design 6318m par 72
Land and Water Sports
Paradis Beachcomber is one of the greatest leisure resorts in Mauritius. A plethora of land and water sports are available, enjoy unlimited access from windsurfing to snorkelling and sailing. And if you fancy diving into the crystal waters experts are on hand at the PADI centres there are plenty of activities for you to try out during your stay.
Set on a prime beachfront location on a protected peninsula, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that not only will your children be safe but they have plenty to keep them busy during your stay. With baby-sitters on hand, specially designed kids menus and complimentary baby care facilities all of your needs will be looked after by our attentive staff
You have a wide variety of family friendly suites to choose between, will you pick a tropical garden view or a beachfront location? If you plan on visiting after November 2018,you won't want to miss staying in the luxurious and newly refurbished villas, with exclusive valet service, a home cinema and easy access to the beach, it really is perfect for families.
Paradis kids club is complimentary for guests aged 3-12,located at the heart of the resort with a large selection of toys and fun packed activities including crab hunting, face painting and bike rides. So while your little ones fill their days with exciting adventures under the careful watch of qualified staff how will you choose to spend your free time? Perhaps you need to practise your swing on championship golf courses or want to enjoy the peace and quiet by relaxing at the pool with a cocktail in hand. While you choose, the kids will be running around burning off all that energy on the bouncy castle and club slides before sitting down to a kid friendly meal at the club restaurant and returning to you happy and content.
Family friendly facilities:
- High chair, bed guards and special bedding provided for children.
- Toilet reduction seat, baby bathtub and anti-slip mats provided in rooms.
- Bottle warmer, baby monitor, sterilizer and bottle cleaning products available.
- Babysitting service available at a extra charge.
- Complimentary kids club for ages 3-12 with a fun packed schedule.
- Early dinners for families with kid friendly meals provided at the hotel restaurants.
- Fresh gourmet purees cooked by a professional chef available.
- Complimentary land and water based activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Paradis Beachcomber offers two fantastic wedding packages, The Beachcomber Package and the Luxury Beachcomber Package. Each package includes all the necessary legal fees and a dedicated wedding planner at Paradis who will cater for all your wedding requirements.
The Beachcomber Package
- Includes cost of all legal procedures, fees and documentation
- Civil Status charges in Port Louis including the cost of transfers from your resort to the Civil Status office
- Registrar's fees
- Dedicated wedding planner in Mauritius and a wedding team in the UK
- Choice of wedding locations at chosen resort
- Wedding cake for 10 people
- Bridal bouquet and groom's button hole
- Celebration breakfast in bed
- Separate room for the groom to change in (subject to availability)
Cost from | £740
The Beachcomber Luxury Package
The Beachcomber Luxury Package includes everything that the Beachcomber Package offers but also includes these extra treats:
- Bride's spa treatment including a luxury manicure, pedicure and massage
- Groom's spa treatment including a body polish and massage
- Hair and make-up for the bride including a trial session
- One bottle of champagne and canapés for the bride and groom after the ceremony
- A special four course wedding dinner in a private location
- Romantic set-up in room
- A gift from the hotel
Cost from | £1,265
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Paradis Hotel Essentials
- Transfer is 43 miles
- Total rooms: 280 + 13 Villas
- Restaurants: 4 with a further 4 at Dinarobin
- Meal Plan: Bed & Breakfast with an option to upgrade to Half Board, Full Board Plus or Escape Drinks Package
- Spa Beachcomber
- Free Wi-Fi: Available in all rooms and the reception area.
- Resident band or show every night
- Complimentary Beachcomber Kids Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports
- Great Golf packages