Nestled above Söğüt, two-bedroom Villa Manzana is stylish, romantic and seductively private, with arguably the best views anywhere on the entire Bozburun peninsula.
The house looks directly out over the cobalt blue of the Aegean, dotted with fishing craft, ferries to Symi and the occasional sleek yacht making its way to Söğüt harbour for a meal in one of the renowned waterfront restaurants there.
The comfortable interiors are understated and elegant, decorated in soothing earthy shades against a background of brilliant, sun-lit white that feels both uplifting and relaxing.
Outside, the pool takes centre stage, perfectly placed to take in the sheltered curve of Söğüt bay and the islands that define its distinctive skyline. The bay twinkles into life at dusk as restaurants light their tables for the evening’s visitors and the sun sinks slowly down in a blaze of pink and gold.
It’s just a five-minute drive to Söğüt’s atmospheric seafood restaurants, but if you prefer to walk you’ll find delicious home cooking and a table with a view at two family-run restaurants just a short distance from the villa.
Secluded but not isolated, this is a magical spot for a honeymoon, anniversary or just the simple pleasure of quality time in a beautiful place.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Living room with TV (limited English-speaking channels) and DVD player, leads to front terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and leads to front terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed)
- Shower room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) (open doorway) with en-suite shower room; leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Infinity swimming pool 5m x 7m (depth 1.65m throughout), accessed via steps
- 17 steps down to the villa
- Steep driveway up to the villa
- Not suitable for children under 8 years due to sharp drops
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. * We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected
- 2 restaurants 1min walk
- Söğüt (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Bozburun 15min drive
- Marmaris 1hr drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 30min drive