FORT WILLIAM, SCOTLAND One of the most popular hotels in the Fort William area and it is easy to see why. An enviable canalside setting and spectacular views of Scotland’s highest mountain. FEATURES Situated on the banks of the Caledonian Canal, the popular Moorings Hotel offers 32 well appointed rooms in a convenient location for reaching nearby Fort William and Ben Nevis. The hotel overlooks the famous Neptune’s staircase lock and is ideal for a canalside walk or even a more strenuous walk along the Great Glen Way. This hotel prides itself on putting guests comfort first. There is a choice of dining options here including the fabulous Moorings Bistro for evening meals and the on site café. There is also a choice of bars overlooking the canal and further on to Ben Nevis, and often provides evening live music. For the more energetic there is complimentary use of the fitness gym and for the golf-lovers you even get a complimentary round of golf at the nearby Fort William course. ACCOMMODATION The Hotel offers a choice of Standard, Superior and the newly built Executive Bedrooms which benefit from private balconies overlooking the Caledonian Canal. Each room is tastefully furnished and designed to capture the sense of the Scottish Highlands. • Satellite TV • Wi-Fi • hospitality tray • hairdryer • iron/ironing board • toiletries ROOM CHOICES
The Moorings 4*
- There always seems to be a festival happening, certainly in the capital Edinburgh. We recommend you visit the following website to see what coincides with your stay edinburghfestivalcity.com
- Puffins can be seen on the Scottish islands from early April through to early August
- Many of our hotels, particularly in the highlands, are dog friendly. Ask us for more information on taking your pet pooch with you.
- There are many small fantastic driving routes which can be done in a day from lots of different cities in Scotland. We recommend hiring a car for the duration or for part of your stay so you can explore at your own leisure. Suggestions include: The Forth Valley Route from Edinburgh, The Castle Trail from Aberdeen and the Road to the Isles from Fort William.
- Let us enhance your stay by booking some of the must see attractions in each of your holiday destinations. Ask us for more details.
Prices are per person and a guide only.,
All details and inclusions are correct at the time of loading but may be subject to change without notice. Please note the prices should be used as a guide only and change seasonally, by property and duration.
Prices start from £408
Holiday Name : The Moorings 4*
Reference : PT
Reference : PT