FORT WILLIAM, SCOTLAND The Isles of Glencoe Hotel is situated in a breath-taking lochside setting at the foot of the dramatic Glencoe on Loch Leven, the hotel is a family-friendly hotel offering spacious accommodation and superb leisure facilities. FEATURES Nestled on a peninsula reaching into Loch Leven, the Isles of Glencoe Hotel offers the perfect location for exploring the great outdoors of the West Highlands of Scotland as well as nearby museums, castles and distilleries. It is a friendly, modern hotel with a choice of rooms to suit couples and families alike. It is not short of leisure facilities either with an indoor swimming pool, hydro seat, a bio-sauna and an exercise room. The restaurant offers lochside dining with views of the mountains and serves a range of dishes to suit most tastes all using local produce. ACCOMMODATION All 59 rooms are comfortably furnished with a modern contemporary feel and boast views of either the mountains or Loch Leven. A choice of Standard or Feature Rooms with the latter offering extra space and a seating area along with views over the Loch. • TV • Wi-Fi • tea/coffee making facilities • hairdryers ROOM CHOICES
Isles of Glencoe Hotel 3*
- There always seems to be a festival happening, certainly in the capital Edinburgh. We recommend you visit the following website to see what coincides with your stay edinburghfestivalcity.com
- Puffins can be seen on the Scottish islands from early April through to early August
- Many of our hotels, particularly in the highlands, are dog friendly. Ask us for more information on taking your pet pooch with you.
- There are many small fantastic driving routes which can be done in a day from lots of different cities in Scotland. We recommend hiring a car for the duration or for part of your stay so you can explore at your own leisure. Suggestions include: The Forth Valley Route from Edinburgh, The Castle Trail from Aberdeen and the Road to the Isles from Fort William.
- Let us enhance your stay by booking some of the must see attractions in each of your holiday destinations. Ask us for more details.