STIRLING, SCOTLAND The Macdonald Inchyra House and Spa is a superb hotel with an idyllic location in the heart of Central Scotland surrounded by serene estate grounds and manicured gardens. FEATURES This once old manor house has been thoughtfully converted into a comfortable modern hotel with a range of facilities and attractive accommodation options. As well as a state-of-the-art health and well being club and spa it boasts an award-winning Steakhouse restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere serving a range of dishes and mouth-watering steaks using local produce. Leisure facilities include a 20-metre indoor pool, fully equipped gym and a spa offering a range of treatments. Located on the outskirts of Falkirk, one of Scotland’s most serene towns to visit, this is the perfect property for couples and families alike. ACCOMMODATION Each tastefully decorated room is spacious and well equipped each with a private luxury ensuite bathroom. Standard rooms are comfortably furnished with ample space and located in the main hotel building. Lodge Rooms offer quiet and cosy rooms just outside of the main hotel hub and are recently refurbished. Deluxe Rooms offer an extra level of comfort and additional space. Why not consider going all-out and stay in the hotel’s signature Super Deluxe King Rooms – extremely spacious with the largest bathrooms with walk-in showers and premium toiletries. This hotel also offers fully accessible rooms for wheelchair users or the less mobile. • Satellite TV • Wi-Fi • luxury ensuite bathrooms • tea/coffee making facilities • iron/ironing board • hairdryer • bathrobes ROOM CHOICES
- Standard Lodge
- Super Deluxe King
MacDonald Inchyra House & Spa 4*
- There always seems to be a festival happening, certainly in the capital Edinburgh. We recommend you visit the following website to see what coincides with your stay edinburghfestivalcity.com
- Puffins can be seen on the Scottish islands from early April through to early August
- Many of our hotels, particularly in the highlands, are dog friendly. Ask us for more information on taking your pet pooch with you.
- There are many small fantastic driving routes which can be done in a day from lots of different cities in Scotland. We recommend hiring a car for the duration or for part of your stay so you can explore at your own leisure. Suggestions include: The Forth Valley Route from Edinburgh, The Castle Trail from Aberdeen and the Road to the Isles from Fort William.
- Let us enhance your stay by booking some of the must see attractions in each of your holiday destinations. Ask us for more details.