This outstanding one-bedroom villa is quite unique in our Turkish collection, with an indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a sauna, all complemented by panoramic views. With wellness facilities rivalling those of small hotel spa, Sazak Evi offers a truly indulgent environment, all wrapped up in the privacy of your own stylish villa just for two.
The interiors are a riot of Mediterranean colour, with a double-height living room and lavish marble bathrooms adding to the luxury feel. Outside, there are comfortable sunbathing spots, with a shaded dining area and poolside barbecue for romantic evenings in. If you feel like having a meal out, it’s just a 15-minute walk downhill through pine trees to Üzümlü village, where you’ll find four local restaurants and a genuinely warm Turkish welcome. A star-lit walk home is a lovely and romantic way to end the day, though a torch is a pragmatic touch to make sure you don’t take a wrong turn in the dark! For brighter lights and a livelier atmosphere, head down to the coast at Kalkan, around ten minutes in the car. Ask your local representative about booking into one of the rooftop restaurants which are such a feature of Kalkan, or make a day of it at one of many excellent beach clubs accessible from the harbour. With its luxury facilities, eclectic style and authentically Turkish atmosphere, Sazak Evi makes a wonderful base for any special occasion.
Indoor heated pool
- Exceptional 1-bedroom villa
- Stylish and eclectic interiors
- Panoramic views
- Walking distance to village and restaurants
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Ground floor
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (limited English-speaking channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- First floor
- Double mezzanine bedroom (180cm x 190cm bed) with Jacuzzi bath, en-suite shower room, leads to balcony
- Lower ground floor
- Heated indoor swimming pool 2.5m x 5m (depth 1.4m throughout) with steps
- Shower room
- WC and washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- While alcohol is not sold in Üzümlü’s shops or restaurants, it is easily available in Islamlar, only a five-minute drive away
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 3.4m x 9m (depth 1.5m throughout), accessed via steps, Jacuzzi corner
- Surrounded by pine forest with sea views to the front
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Üzümlü (shop/grocers) 15min walk downhill (900m), uphill return journey takes longer
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops/beach clubs) 15min drive
- Patara beach 25min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive